1. Copyright Information
All information on this website is provided as stated without any claim to correctness, completeness or currency. If not expressly stated ulterior in this publication, in particular in connection with a specific section, file or document, anyone is entitled to view, copy, print and distribute this document under the following conditions: The document may only be used for non-commercial purposes only. Each copy of this document or any part thereof must contain this copyright declaration and the copyrights of the operator. The document, each copy of the document or a part thereof, may not be changed without the written consent of the website operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke authorization at any time and any use must be terminated immediately as soon as a written notice is published by the operator.
2. Contractual guarantees and waivers
The website Deltamedica GmbH is available free of charge, unless otherwise agreed.The operators assume no guarantee for the correctness of the information contained, availability of the services, loss of data stored on Deltamedica GmbH or usability for any particular purpose. The operators are also not responsible for damages, which are based on a use of the offer. As far as an exclusion of liability does not come into consideration, the operators are merely liable for gross negligence and intention. Product and company names referred to the website, are registered trademarks of the respective operators and are used on these pages for informational purposes only. This publication may contain inaccuracies that are of technical, typographical and other nature. From time to time, the present information will be subject to change; these amendments are incorporated in the most recent edition of this document. The operator can at any time make improvements and/or changes to the offers, which are described in this publication.
3. Expressions of opinion on comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing contents of comments and in the forum, it s not possible for the operator, to sight all articles consistently, to check contents and to have proximate active control over it. No responsibility for the contents, the correctness and the form of the submitted inputs is taken on.
3a.Specific provisions for registered users
By registering with Deltamedica GmbH, the user – hereinafter “member” agrees to the following conditions of use: members who are involved in discussion forums and commentaries are obliged to,
1. to abstain from any insults, criminal contents, pornography and gross expression,
2. to accept sole responsibility for the contents posted by them, not to infringe the rights of third parties (in particular trademark, copyright and personal rights) and to hold the operators of Deltamedica GmbH entirely free from any claims resulting from their contents.
3. Neither in forums nor in comments to use any kind of advertisement or to use forums and comments to any kind of commercial activity.
There is no claim to publish submitted comments or forum inputs. The operators of Deltamedica GmbH reserve the right to edit or delete comments and inputs to the forum at their own discretion. On violation of the obligations (mentioned on 1), 2) and 3)), the operators also reserve the right to block the membership for a period of time or permanently delete him.
4. Submit inputs and articles
As far as the member makes use of the possibility to submit his own inputs to the editorial part of Deltamedica GmbH the following applies:
A prerequisite for the posting of personal inputs is that the member has entered his forename and family name completely and correctly in his Deltamedica GmbH user profile or enters these names after submitting the article. The submitted input will be marked with the names entered there at the time of publication. The member shall make the following declarations for all inputs submitted by him or her to Deltamedica GmbH in the future:
1. The member assures that the submitted inputs are free of rights of third parties, particularly proprietary, trademark or personal rights. This is valid for all posted inputs and pictures.
2. The member grants the operators of Deltamedica GmbH an unlimited right of use to the submitted inputs. This includes publication on the Internet at Deltamedica GmbH as well as on other internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications.
3.Submitted inputs will be deleted or anonymised on the member’s request sent by email to the Webmaster. The deletion or anonymisation will take place within 7 days after notification. The operators are only liable for consequential damages arising from the late deletion of the input if such damages do not involve a breach of the member’s obligations –(as defined in 1), 2) and 3)) and additionally if it is the result from gross negligence or intent of the operators of Deltamedica. In this context, we expressly point out that Deltamedica GmbH is regularly indexed by search engines and that we have no influence on whether, where and for how long inputs published on our site may possibly remain stored and retrievable in the databases of search engines and web catalogues even after deletion at Deltamedica.
4. A right to claim the storage, publication or archiving of submitted inputs does not exist. The operators reserve the right not to publish inputs without giving any reason to edit before publication, or delete at their discretion after the publication again.
5. From the publication of submitted inputs no claims for remuneration (fees, royalties, expenditure compensations or the like) of the member result opposite the operators). The cooperation is voluntary (free of charge).
Insofar as the possibility of entering personal or business data is used within the Internet site, this data is given by the user on an expressly voluntary basis. The use of our service is – if technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias.
6. Registration and password
The user is bound to keep username and password in confidence and not to refer them to third persons. If there is reasonable suspicion of abuse of the customer’s access data the operator has to be informed.
7. A reference according to tele-service law
Responsibility for the Internet pages of third parties to which this offer refers by means of so-called links is borne by the respective provider. The operator is not liable for the contents of such sites of third parties. Furthermore the Internet appearance could have been connected without our knowledge from another website by hyperlinks. The operator does not accept any responsibility for representations, contents or any connection to this web page in web pages of third parties. The operator will only be responsible for external contents if these (i.e. including illegal or culpable content) are positively known to the operator and if preventing their use is technically possible and can be reasonably demanded. According to the tele-service law, however, the operator is not obliged to constantly review the third party contents.
Questions round about Deltamedica GmbH please send at webmaster.
9. Legal effectiveness